We wanted to make something bit different for Winter 20/21. Wired Snowboards caught our eye over the last 2 years with boards that dripped style, are built to last, and most importantly, are made in Vancouver, Canada in small custom runs. This is easily our most technical offering to-date for Cariboo merch, and we couldn’t be more stoked to have this custom run of Splitboards available for you to order and enjoy every last run on! Once you place your order, you’ll have some time to sign up for that AST1 course to learn everything you need to know about getting out there on your new ride when it arrives!
Shape: True Twin
Flex: Medium to Stiff (7 out of 10)
Camber: Traditional Camber
Terrain: All Mountain / Powder / Back Country
Made: Vancouver, BC, Canada.
Wired Snowboards come with a 3 Year Limited Warranty.
01. TopSheet: Glossy PBT. We do not add toxic lacquer for these boards.
02. Top Fibreglass: Biaxial fibreglass.
03. Inserts: Stainless Steel.
04. Sidewall: We use state of the art Urethane that runs the whole perimeter of the wood core for a perfect bond. Urethane is extremely damp and makes for a better overall ride.
05. Epoxy Resins: We use a specially formulated two part epoxy resin system to bond all of the materials in a snowboard.
06. Woodcore: Canadian Aspen woodcore.
07. Carbon Beams: We added 2 beams to help with strength while adding tail pop.
08. Bottom Fibreglass: Biaxial fibreglass.
09. Rubber Dampening: Rubber foil between the edge and fibreglass helps with bonding. It also helps with over all board chattering.
10. Edge: Rockwell 48.
11. Base Material: Sintered IS 7500. Super durable and fast base material. Sublimated artwork.