We wanted to make something bit different for Winter 20/21. Wired Snowboards caught our eye over the last 2 years with boards that dripped style, are built to last, and most importantly, are made in Vancouver, Canada in small custom runs. This is easily our most technical offering to-date for Cariboo merch, and we couldn’t be more stoked to have this custom run of Splitboards available for you to pre-order and enjoy every last run on! Once you place your order, you’ll have some time to sign up for that AST1 course to
Shape: True Twin
Flex: Medium to Stiff (7 out of 10)
Camber: Traditional Camber
Terrain: All Mountain / Powder / Back Country
Made: Vancouver, BC, Canada.
Wired Snowboards come with a 3 Year Limited Warranty.
01. TopSheet: Glossy PBT. We do not add toxic lacquer for these boards.
02. Top Fibreglass: Biaxial fibreglass.
03. Inserts: Stainless Steel.
04. Sidewall: We use state of the art Urethane that runs the whole perimeter of the wood core for a perfect bond. Urethane is extremely damp and makes for a better overall ride.
05. Epoxy Resins: We use a specially formulated two part epoxy resin system to bond all of the materials in a snowboard.
06. Woodcore: Canadian Aspen woodcore.
07. Carbon Beams: We added 2 beams to help with strength while adding tail pop.
08. Bottom Fibreglass: Biaxial fibreglass.
09. Rubber Dampening: Rubber foil between the edge and fibreglass helps with bonding. It also helps with over all board chattering.
10. Edge: Rockwell 48.
11. Base Material: Sintered IS 7500. Super durable and fast base material. Sublimated artwork.